Monday, August 16, 2010

Nate's Visit, CUTE pictures ;)

So, Nate's family came to visit from Arizona, and I miss them so so much! I love their kids like they're my own, and I adore Nate and Amy. On sunday evening we went on a walk on the Jordan River trail, to throw rocks, and walk, and get some energy out ;)

Do you remember being little and wanting to keep every rock you ever found? I did :) I love when William and Lily find treasures, ah childhood!!!






A little cliche, but I really do love these boys!
John cannot WAIT till Everett us big enough to play with...it's pretty cute watching him try to play, John took him down the twirly slide too...lol
First Family photo :)

"I can hold up my head SO well! And I am good at blowing bubbles!"


Everett is starting to smile more and more...ahhh, I LOVE this face!!!

Well, not much else going on, just enjoying the little prince, looking forward to seeing more family this week, we're blessing Everett this Sunday :)

6 comments:

Danielle said...

He is SO CUTE! I love all these pics. Such cute kids.

Jenni said...

I love this! that lilly is seriously quite the little doll isn't she! And everett is getting big, court. I'm feeling sad. I'm going to be out of town this weekend :( Otherwise I would probably invite myself to his blessing. I need to plan another play date. Summer is over soon and then my husband will be whisked off into accounting land and I want to get to know that baby.

AMY AND MIKEY said...

SUCH cute pictures. he is soooooo cute.

LeAnn said...

Love the pictures! William looks so much taller than the last time I saw him. I love all of Everett's cute expressions! (And---You look cute too.)

Jess@craftiness is not optional said...

Ahhh! he's too cute! Looks like a fun family visit too! I can't wait to see you guys, we're coming up Friday to hang out! Can't wait to introduce the kids!

WASHINGTON SOUTHWORTHS said...

That baby boy of yours has such a beautiful face!! He is adorable!!