Those were so fun! The christmas ones melted my heart! I just cracked up over those leapord pj's on your mom. Love it. I loved seeing all the videos, especially since I didn't get to see any of you this Christmas. Thankyou so much for posting those! love you!
Okay- those christmas ones had me tearing up! I just love your family so much! I miss all of you so much! And I loved the other vids too. Everett is SO STINKIN CUUUUUTE. I wanna kiss his cute cheeks. Love you!
The Flip is the coolest ever!!! I love your christmas videos so much. They are just so adorable and make me feel the need to be at home. Seriously, they belong on TV or in a movie, you guys are all just such beautiful people!
cute cute videos. question for you. we got a FLIP for Christmas. i've tried to upload videos but it takes forever....like last night i started to upload 1 video and finally at 9:30 (3 hours later) and it had not uploaded i quit. do you know any tricks? it was only like a 4 minute video. so not to big! thanks courtney. oh and everett is adorable
Courtenay Lance, otherwise known as Courtenay Beth, Court the Queen, Court the wort, Courty-Pants, Tenay-nay,Courtenay Theb, sistee, formally known as Courtenay Mitchell or just call me Court. I love my husband John and the color green. I love anything with polka-dots especially ribbons and shoes:) I like chocolate and nacho's and ice cream. I hate gluten. You would too if you were me! I love people, especially kids. I love the sky and being outside. I like to read and I love to sleep. When I was little I wanted to be an artist and a cowgirl. I am now neither, but I am happier than I knew people could be! John is my favorite everything. I hate scary movies, I crave Jane Austin Romances and the like. I like to color inside the lines, but paint outside the lines. I like the smell of the rain and brownies in the oven. Life is beautiful! That is all.
5 comments:
Those were so fun! The christmas ones melted my heart! I just cracked up over those leapord pj's on your mom. Love it. I loved seeing all the videos, especially since I didn't get to see any of you this Christmas. Thankyou so much for posting those! love you!
Okay- those christmas ones had me tearing up! I just love your family so much! I miss all of you so much! And I loved the other vids too. Everett is SO STINKIN CUUUUUTE. I wanna kiss his cute cheeks. Love you!
The Flip is the coolest ever!!! I love your christmas videos so much. They are just so adorable and make me feel the need to be at home. Seriously, they belong on TV or in a movie, you guys are all just such beautiful people!
And I love EVERETTTTTT!!!!
cute cute videos. question for you.
we got a FLIP for Christmas. i've tried to upload videos but it takes forever....like last night i started to upload 1 video and finally at 9:30 (3 hours later) and it had not uploaded i quit. do you know any tricks?
it was only like a 4 minute video. so not to big!
thanks courtney. oh and everett is adorable
Thanks for posting the video's. They were fun to watch. What a cute little man! (helps that his parents are so handsome!)
Post a Comment