So, I had planned on doing a photo shoot for Everett's six months, but he has pink eye! Poor kid, I have no idea how he got it, but one eye is all goopy and puffy, he wakes up with it all crusty...and glued shut. Going to the doctor today though :) These pics are backwards, the forst ones are Christmas morning, and then Christmas Eve...

Do you laugh out loud when you see that face? Because I do...also, he learned to sit up on Christmas Eve, he is growing up! The funny thing about sitting up though, is that he's pretty solid, but when he's sick of sitting, and wants to lay down, he doesn't know how to tip himself over, so he just cries...it's pretty cute

He gets really hyper and flaps his arms and kick his feet when he sits down, and he loves playing with anything, but it's really fun for us to watch him play with toys, like before he would hold them, but now he looks at them and eats them, and really plays with them ;)


He is such a happy baby, anyone who meets him or plays with him always asks "Is he always this good?!" Yep. He is. SO happy to go to anyone, and smile and babble, and squeal and laugh, he has the cutest laugh, his voice seems kind of low and a little raspy maybe, it's so cute!

He babbles ALL the time, and he is LOUD! He says "mamamamamama" but not directed at me really, just becasue it's fun to say. Sometimes if you bbbbbbb your lips, he'll do it back. He likes peas and sweet potatoes and pears and peaches all mixed with oatmeal. I'm making my own baby food now :) Cool!

He is the sweetest thing to wake up to, I bring him into bed with me when he eats at 5 or 6, and John leaves for work, and we sleep in till 8ish, he wakes up coo-ing, and he likes to stroke and pet my face with his super soft hands. It is heaven.

It's fun to watch his curiosity! He wants to watch anything that's making noise, talking, he loves looking out the windows in the car, and he likes to pet things, like a soft blankie or stuffed animal, he also loves paper (like the wrapping paper) and bags that make noise. It's a pain to nurse him now because if he hears anything he wants to know where the sound came from, even the TV or John talking, so I have to feed him alone in his room, or he won't eat!

He is really ticklish, I love to gobble his tummy and shoulders and feet, his ears are especially delish!

Since he can sit up now, giving him a bath is so funny! He splashes so much, and loves the water. I feel like he's growing up waaaay too fast!




Well, that's our sweet baby, 6 months old and everything. I can't even believe it.
7 comments:
Time flies! Cute cute pics. Did your fam move the piano closer? It seems like it used to be in the back - hmmmm maybe when they got the bookshelves? I dunno, it looked different to me. It kills me that you were in Springfield and I didn't get to see you. I feel like I'm never going to see you again. I'm glad you had a good time with fam, and that you are so happy with Everett! He is a cutie!
He is such a stinkin cutie! I just want to kiss his cheekies! Love those little PJ's.
Those faces are so adorable. He hams it up even now! That first photo made me laugh out loud. *Giggle*
EVERETTTTTTTT OH HOW I ADORE HIM!!! Those picture are so cute, Court! I love that little guy! I can't believe he's sitting up. I feel like he was a new born yesterday.
Love the pictures!!!
He is just too cute!!!
I got all teary reading your christmas post...i sure did miss you guys this year!
That is the cutest hat. Did you make it?
You got some really adorable pictures of him under the tree, love them! I'm so glad we got to see him and yes, he is the happiest little guy ever. Grandpa Brucie loves him and so do I. It was wonderful to see you at Christmas. I love the picture of the three of you under the tree.
Happy New Year! He is just going to keep growing so fast, enjoy every minute.
Post a Comment