Wednesday, May 6, 2009

ROTOTILLER

I am a rototiller master. I rototilled our garden a few weeks ago with manure and once more today and I'm going to plant tomorrow! I am SO excited for this garden!





People have made fun of me because I wear skirts when I work, hike, travel etc... I am telling you if you haven't tried it, YOU SHOULD!!! It was quite hot today and a skirt is so much more comfortable to work in than shorts, since i have been to the temple (if you catch my drift...if you don't, don't worry about it ;) I remember thinking my mom was silly to wear a dress when we went on road trips, but now I know how comfy and essential they can be, so before you knock it, try it :) John thought it was silly, extra silly with my boots...whatev :)

7 comments:

Jess@craftiness is not optional said...

I personally love the skirt/boot combo! Very cute. Can't wait to see more of your garden!

Emily said...

You rock...totally reminds me of your dad out there rototilling.

But you look much better in a skirt than he does.

Chad and Jessica said...

You're a total stud! And I agree about the skirt thing....much less restrictive and more conducive to moving around...which is what you do when you're working.

Your garden is going to be awesome. I'm already jealous ; )

LeAnn said...

Good job on the rototilling! Our garden is still way to wet to till. I love your outfit--looks like you mean business! I am proud of you guys for trying a garden i think you will love it!

*Stephanie Lance* said...

hahahah awesome and hilarious! Good for you though! !! I looooooove you and i think it might be time for you guys to come to california!!! just a thought! :) love ya!!

The Seaton Family said...

That's funny Court. The other day I did yard work in jeans, my swimsuit and rain boots. :)
I was trying to catch some rays.

AMY AND MIKEY said...

interesting, i'll have to try it, my inlaws woudl make fun of me major- they are major outside workers. I'm loving the boots with the skirt. That's awesome you are learning all this gardnening stuff- cool! love you!