Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Final Countdown

Well folks, I have 1 week till my due date, and it's time to cast your votes! So take a guess for what day, time (if you want), inches, pounds, etc etc etc!

Okay, just so we're all on the same page...
Due Date: July 1
my Size...hunormous~(yes that's a word, just ask my niece Lily)
So far zero percent effaced, and not at all dilated
Patience is waning, I can't sleep I am so anxious...I know I know, get sleep now, while you can! Well, I can't!!!
He is measuring a few days ahead of schedule in size according to the latest ultrasound, which was a week and a half ago, BUT the doctor doesn't think he'll be that big. We'll see, so what are your guesses??? Winner gets...to win! oh and bragging rights :)

13 comments:

Mel D said...

July 3rd at 10am. I feel terrible guessing after your due date. Sorry ;)

AMY AND MIKEY said...

I am so excited!!!!!!!! Ok- Amos will be born on June 30 well actually, that's when you're going into labor, but you will have yoru baby july 1st at 8:36 am. Love you! So excited!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AMY AND MIKEY said...

You are naming the baby after me right? Amos?

Danielle said...

haha. My sissy makes me laugh. Of course you're naming him Dan.

So....I'm thinkin July 1, 7:42am...just so I can beat Ames by a HAIR:) teeheheh. And I'm thinkin....8.2 pounds. Or something LIke that. Good luck! I'm so excited!

Emily said...

I love you so much, so I'm sorry for what I'm about to say:

July 1
6:30 pm
9 lbs 5 oz.
20.5 inches

I hope for your sake that he comes earlier...and for mine, because I can't wait to see pics!!!!!!!!!!!!

Brie said...

July 2nd
3:45am

8 pounds 2 oz
20 inches

Lynette said...

I'm guessing....

July 2 @4:30 p.m.

7 lbs. 1 oz.
19 1/2 inches long

Oh I hope I win!!! I want the bragging rights. And btw, you will atleast get to sleep for 2-3 hours at a time when baby comes. It sure beats no sleep now.

Jenni Call said...

July 4th
11 pm
8 lbs 04 oz
21 inches

LeAnn said...

I am thinking June 30, 11:30 PM 8lbs 21 inches long!

Jenni said...

This is so exciting!!!!

July 1st
11:59 PM
9lbs.
21 inches long


I CAN"T WAIT!!!!!

AMY AND MIKEY said...

haha- i just read what danielle put- I forgot to put teh weight!- 9.4 pounds.

Kim said...

My guess would be:
July 2nd
3:35pm
8 lbs. 5 oz.
20 1/4 inches

Good luck sweetie!!

jean said...

Jean's guess

July 4th, 8 poiunds 4 oz and dark hair.