He's so cute!! It even looks like he got the infamous Lance hairline, but it's a little hard to tell from the pictures. I can't wait to come and see you all. Congratulations!
oh my gosh courtenay! He is so beautiful!!!! I can't get over how he already looks so much like a mitchell-I think he looks alot like steph, who do you thihnk he looks like? Oh, and I think it's really sweet how you named him after my husband, I know that's why you named him Michael. Oh my gosh courtenay I can't believe you are a mother now! That you have this little guy that will forever belong to you! He is so cute!!!!!!!! And I don't have to lie about it! He really is cute! And so beautiful.
Oh my GOSH! He is sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo cute! Such a Mitchell already! You look great, I love how chubby his cheeks are! So precious! I can't wait to see more! Congrats!
Courtenay Lance, otherwise known as Courtenay Beth, Court the Queen, Court the wort, Courty-Pants, Tenay-nay,Courtenay Theb, sistee, formally known as Courtenay Mitchell or just call me Court. I love my husband John and the color green. I love anything with polka-dots especially ribbons and shoes:) I like chocolate and nacho's and ice cream. I hate gluten. You would too if you were me! I love people, especially kids. I love the sky and being outside. I like to read and I love to sleep. When I was little I wanted to be an artist and a cowgirl. I am now neither, but I am happier than I knew people could be! John is my favorite everything. I hate scary movies, I crave Jane Austin Romances and the like. I like to color inside the lines, but paint outside the lines. I like the smell of the rain and brownies in the oven. Life is beautiful! That is all.
23 comments:
LOVE the name!!! Congrats to you both!
Happiest congrats! What a cutie his is, oh those full cheeks are the best. I'm so happy for you and wish you all the best with love.
He's so cute!! It even looks like he got the infamous Lance hairline, but it's a little hard to tell from the pictures. I can't wait to come and see you all. Congratulations!
CONGRATS!!! He's amazing- I'm SOOO excited for you, I love the name too, SO cute!!
Congratulations!!! He is adorable.
oh my gosh courtenay! He is so beautiful!!!! I can't get over how he already looks so much like a mitchell-I think he looks alot like steph, who do you thihnk he looks like? Oh, and I think it's really sweet how you named him after my husband, I know that's why you named him Michael. Oh my gosh courtenay I can't believe you are a mother now! That you have this little guy that will forever belong to you! He is so cute!!!!!!!! And I don't have to lie about it! He really is cute! And so beautiful.
oh yeah, and I love the name! I just keep starring at this picture- he is so cute!!!!!!!!!
Oh my GOSH! He is sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo cute! Such a Mitchell already! You look great, I love how chubby his cheeks are! So precious! I can't wait to see more! Congrats!
Love him! And you!
Oh my GOSH! Court, he's breath takingly beautiful! *sigh*
Cwortnee! So cute! I am glad he is here and all is well.
He's so adorable. Enjoy the little bundle of joy
Congratulations! We're so happy for you. He's beautiful!
ohh! he's ADORABLE Courtenay and John! wow, 9 lbs! :D
congrats!! (he looks like a mitchell!)
love,
the bronsons
Oh my goodness! He is a gorgeous baby. I am one lucky Auntie. Can't wait to come see him. He has John's mouth for sure. Congrats you two.
Yay! Congratulations! He is sooo cute! Enjoy every moment with him! :o)
So very beautiful!! I love the picture! Congrats.
He is SO cute! And I am NOT just saying that. He has the most handsome face, especially for a newborn. And you look amazing! Congrats!!!
Yay! he's here! and he is bea.u.ti.ful!!! (it's okay for baby boys to be beautiful! :))
congratulations you two! you have a great recipe!! :)
Oh, wow! Congratulations! He's adorable!
YEA! So fun!Congrats! My second was 9.1 also! I love his name. You two look BEEEEEAUTIFUL!
Hooray, Court! He's just the sweetest little thing ever! I totally see the Mitchell in him too!
Post a Comment