Friday, July 16, 2010

My first baby dot com

So, there's this NEW website called myfirstbaby.com and it's for new mom's to go to and get advice and post videos and watch videos of other first time mom's and share experiences etc. Once a week on a show called "Better" some of the video's are aired on TV... what does this have to do with me you ask???

I was chosen to be a "first time mom" for the website! A couple months ago my mom heard about this and called and told me to email these people my picture and tell them I want to be a part of the program, but she couldn't really remember or explain exactly what it was. I thought she was silly and I didn't send in my picture, but she kept nagging me, so I did. They wrote back to set up a phone interview, and that went great. They asked me to send in a video of myself to see how I looked/acted on camera. Then, they picked me and sent me a FREE FLIP video camera, and a FREE Graco CARSEAT & STROLLER!!!! Now I have assignments of what I need to take video's of and share my experiences :) (some of them are really silly/ weird that I'm trying to give advice on things that are no-brainers! LOL)

Now you can go to myfirstbaby.com and search cblance and see my video's and profile, and COMMENT on my videos, I don't have any comments yet...a little help??? :)

Anyway, NEATO eh? They also contacted me this week saying they liked my video's and wanted my local news to do a piece on my involvement...cool :)








5 comments:

AMY AND MIKEY said...

oh my gosh courtenay! How cool are you?! that is so cool you got all that free stuff! I'm so happy for you! love you!

The Lowarys said...

Holy cow- that is SOOO cool!!! I can't believe you got all that free stuff, that's awesome!

Danielle said...

That is amazing! You are like- FAMOUS! I'm gonna go look at the site RIGHT NOW! And comment!

WASHINGTON SOUTHWORTHS said...

That's so cool! Yay for the free stuff for being picked! Very exciting. :)

Lizzie said...

Cute stroller. How cool that you get to be involved in that. Being in front of a camera just comes natural to you Mitchells. = )