Thursday, July 29, 2010

Just Can't Get Enough!

So Everett is over three weeks old, but I'm just now getting my act together to post these pics. I promise I'll update about real life too, but for now, just some eye candy, per grandma LeAnn's request :)

Does anyone else think babies are so cute when they cry? I feel bad laughing at him, but he's just so cute!




Okay, now this hat, booties, and bib were made for Everett by John's mom, Grandma Debbie :) Had to get some photos before he grows out of them :)



In this one with the bib, I think he looks a bit like a clown, and the way the lighting ended up above his head, kind of triangle, like a party hat...
Sticking his tongue out...funny boy.

A little update, I'll post about Pioneer day tomorrow, it was so fun! And yesterday I was on the news for myfirstbaby.com ... I'm waiting for the story to get posted on their website so I can link it here so you can see it!

Everett slept 7 hours two nights ago, and six and a half last night. Lucky me!!!

5 comments:

LeAnn said...

Thank you Courtenay--that will hold me for a few days! I love all the shots of his cute little hands and ear and all his adorable bits. He looks very dapper in his cap, booties etc. Love you!

AMY AND MIKEY said...

I love that one of his hands placed on top of eachother. and yes- he does loo like a clown in the bootie outfit- but it's really cute! he is soooooo beautiful- thanks fo rposting- love you!

Danielle said...

SO CUTE! I love them all! He really is one cute baby.

*Stephanie Lance* said...

Oh my gosh! I just can't get enough either! Those pictures are so adorable!!!! He's already looking so much bigger than when I saw him last! What the heck! Oh my gosh, CUTEST BABY EVERRRR!!!!! I love him so much!!!

Jenni Call said...

He is one handsome little man. I love his cry face. Mom does an amazing job. I wish that thread crochet was my thing. Those photos will be precious as ammo later on in life...lol...wink.