Monday, July 5, 2010

more photos!

Follow this link, you won't be disappointed :)

Everett

Then click on "Bella Baby"

Then click on "view my photos: login"
enter: 0703everettlance

too precious :)
I'll write more later...too tired!

9 comments:

AMY AND MIKEY said...

oh my goodness- those are beautiful- he seriously is such a beautiful baby! He is so so so so cute! I love him so much! He really looks like Andrew and steph to me. he is so sweet and cute! keep the pics coming!

Jess@craftiness is not optional said...

adorable! you guys make one cute baby!

The Leo said...

I loved the photos! Oh my goodness, his little tiny fingers are precious, and I want to squeeze him so bad!

Danielle said...

I love these pictures! He is sooooooooooooooooooooooo cute! I just love him!

rose said...

WOWOWOWOWOWWWW!!!
congrats court! and john too! ;)
he is BEAUTIFUL!!!!
enjoy that teeny-tiny baby because it goes away too fast!
and please smell his head for me. haha!

Jill said...

You weren't kidding! I love the one with his eyes open! And those toes are to die for! You are making me baby hungry!

AMY AND MIKEY said...

more pictures please.

Lizzie said...

Those pictures are amazing!! He is beautiful, YOU are beautiful (holy smokes, I do NOT look like that after delivering a baby...you look GREAT). And over 9 lbs!!! Yowsa.....that's what Tanner was.

Hope you are healing well and everything is going great for you. The lack of sleep, the bleeding, the uncomfortableness, the sore nipples, etc.....it goes away. I promise.

xoxo Lizzie

Danielle said...

Court- I can't stop looking at these pictures. I keep looking back and they are soooooooooooooooooooooo cute. I just love him. I can't wait to hear more and see more! I bet you're way tired though. So rest up!