So Pioneer Day was last Saturday, and I am SO grateful that I live in Utah during this splendid holiday to celebrate the Pioneers! Stephanie hadthis great idea to go to the "Days of 47, Pioneer Day Parade" I thought it might be a little crazy, it's the biggest parade in Utah, the floats are like totally Legit, and people CAMP OUT along the parade route the night before (Well, they get there at like 6 am on Friday morning, the parade is on Saturday!). CRAZY, but Steph and Jarom stayed the night with us Friday night, and we left at about 7:30 in the morning to see if we could find a decent spot. We totally did, and it was SO COOL!!! I am SO glad we went! There were a ton of CRAZIES at the parade though, some funny/entertaining, some just plain Annoying...but what can you do? Everett was a trooper!
Pres. Uchtdorf was in the Parade!!!
Saturday night We stayed at Ben's and on Sunday we went on a picnic in a Canyon like 10 minutes from Ben's house! It was beautiful! we ate yummy food, played cards, and Dylan Poo'd in the woods for the first time...I know...memorable. (Later we found a real potty, like 20 feet from our car...lol...we didn't tell Dylan though!)


his facial expressions kill me! LOL!!!

Steph and Jarom, if you haven't heard they're expecting a BABY! YEAH!!!!
We are so excited for them!


hahaha, okay I thought Kaci would be super excited to hold the baby, I mean, when I was her age, our neighbor had a baby (Katie Kimball) and I was over at their house ALL the time wanting to hold her, but Kaci said she doesn't really like babies because they pull her hair LOL!!! I reassured her that Everett was too little to pull her hair yet, so she held him :)
Dylan was really cute with him though, always looking at him, toughing his little fingers and toes...cute. The kids both liked it when I told them stories about when they were this small...cute
John is su cute with the baby, melts my heart every time!


8 comments:
He looked different in these pics- smaller. all the other pics are close ups of him- so him next to real adults- he looked so little!!!! He is so cute- I love all those face expressions! So cute! You look really good courtenay! I still can't get over steph being pregnant! that will be so fun for you guys! That parade looked really cool- i love parades. love you!- oh and I don't approve of baby collages when you can't click on tehm to make them bigger- you hear me?!
I get a little bossy when it comes to baby's I like
Ok. That weekend was SO much fun!! I didn't want it to end!!! And i could look at that baby for HOURS!!! I love him so much...like he is my own child or something!!! He really is the CUTEST EVERRRR!!! no joke! This is FO REAL! Let do something soon! Love you!
I have so much to say. 1st of all I really miss Everett and I want to see him SO BAD!!!!!!!!!! I need to get up there asap. Ok, all of those pictures are so cute. He is already a little adventure man isn't he?!! You look absolutely great! And all the pics are so cute, steph and jarom, ben and kris and the fam- the whole weekend seems fabulous!
And I'm totally obsessed with Kaci for not wanting to hold him because he'd pull her hair hahahahahah! SHe is awesome!
Smitch is PREGNANT! Why didn't she blog about this? How exciting!
Love all the pics! Thanks for sharing - even though I know Everett must keep you pretty busy. He is sooooo adorable! Hey - how do you make the collages? I want to figure it out so call or e-mail sometime when you can!
Laura
Cute pictures--I would love to go to the Days of 47 Parade--it looked great! Dad used to go when he was a kid and his dad took tons of slides of the floats! Everett is a trooper and so cute--and you look terrific! Love you
Your little one definitely has some Mitchell blood in him! He has changed so much already.
Also, please tell Steph congrats for me! How exciting for her and her hubby!
Post a Comment