Thursday, July 8, 2010

At the hospital, and then coming Home

So, here's a video of some cuteness at the hospital, and then coming home from the hospital, he's already changed since then, and he's only 5 days old!!! I'm glad I have been video taping him, I don't ever want to forget how precious he is at every stage...I love being a mom


7 comments:

Danielle said...

Okay- did you seriuosly just have that baby? Cuase you look so cute adn gorgeous! I thought mom's are supposed to look all tired and lets face it...not great. But you look AWESOME! And okay- I am loving these videos a TON! He is so cute and I iloved watching him suck his lip so much. Sooooo cute. You guys are the cutest parents ever.

Elise said...

Congrats Courtney!!!! He is so cute. Enjoy him

AMY AND MIKEY said...

Ok- watched thsi video twice. Everett is so cute!!!!!!! I love it when he was sucking on his hand, so cute. And I loved it when John was looking at him, and he said he was the cutest thing ever, or something like that. And courtenay- what the heck- you look REALLY good, why do you look so good?! You're supposed to look ugly right now! I can't believe you just had a baby, you look so good! And I watched the other video- hilarious- I just laughed and laughed over and over again, you were so funny in it, always giving the time, and updating everything- and john almsot passing out from the epidural is pretty funny- sorry john :) he's probably wishing you never said that! That's too bad the IV hurt so bad- I've gotten so used to them, I get them all the time- and before all this- that was the one thing I was so scared about!!!!!! I dreaded the idea of getting pregnant because of hte IV haha- I'm so glad you were able to get the epidural and not have to go through that pain! you guys are so cute! I'm so excited for you guys!!!!

Jenni said...

Court, I just look at him and feel so happy and emotional. He is so beautiful and I really mean that. He is just the most precious thing I could ever imagine.

You guys are adorable, wonderful parents and I am so happy for you! Keep the videos COMING!

Lizzie said...

I love watching him suck on his hand. So cute. It almost made me tear up. I wish I had a video of my kids doing that. And you holding him?! You are such a natural. You do NOT seem like you just had your first baby.

Susan @ Second Chances by Susan said...

Congratulations! He's precious and so lucky to have parents like you and John! The videos were great to watch...thanks for sharing!

Mrs. Laura Kay Pettit said...

Congrats! Thanks so much for posting the video- it was fun to feel a part of things!I loved seeing him in action - although the photo shoot with THE bowtie was full of awesomeness too! You too are such adorable parents - he is one lucky little fellow! I am so glad your mom was able to be there...and Steph too! As soon as things settle down for you at all, let me know, cause I want to come see the little man in person!
Laura