Sunday, July 11, 2010

HAPPY SABBATH

A little something to brighten your already happy Sabbath :) Everett and I didn't go to church today, BUT we did dress up, I wore a dress because well, it's the most comfortable item of clothing I fit into, and Everett is sporting this ADORABLE onesie with a bowtie attached, a gift from one of the sisters in my ward, I think he likes it, and I can't stop giggling about it...enjoy the fruits of our photoshoot :)





LOL!!!! Cross-eyed! He does this often, it always cracks me up!



P.S. I looked down at my feet yesterday, and they were COMPLETELY normal!!! As in, NO swelling whatsoever!!! I can see my ankle bones, my veins, and the tendons or bones or whatever on the top of my feet! They are a beautiful sight to behold, I'm so weird, I can't stop looking at my feet and SMILING! LOL!! hahahahahaaaa Welcome back feet, now I can wear more than just my one pair of reef flip flops! (My feet haven't looked normal since beginning of December!) YEAH!!! A small but meaningful celebration of getting parts of my body back! (My tummy will never be the same, but hopefully I won't look 5 months pregnant for too much longer, any special work-out/ eating healthy to get your body back tips??? I am all ears!

9 comments:

The Simmons Bunch said...

Good luck getting back to normal. I haven't found any magic trick yet. I did use a exercise ball a lot with my first. He ALWAYS wanted to be bounced and that was the easiest way. It helped a little I think.

Jenni Call said...

What a cutie boy. Love the bowtie, it makes me giggle too. The best advice is to give yourself 6 weeks to rest, then start exercising a little at a time. I love the home videos (like Jillian's 20 minute shred video). Nursing is the best weigh control. Welcome back, Courtenay's feet! Go have you mom give you a pedicure to celebrate. LOL

Melanie said...

oh court, he is so aodrable! Pretty much the cutest thing ever! congratualtions!

Danielle said...

Oh, I'm so glad you're feet are just perfect now:) Everett is just the cutest! Can't get enough of those pictures. Sounds like you're just so inlove:) Love you guys!

Emily said...

Since carly is almost 1 (2 more days) I can officially say that Everett is the cutest baby in the world!!!! I can't wait to see him!

Nursing helps take the weight off for me...and eating lots of ice cream.

*Stephanie Lance* said...

Oh my gosh I LOOOOOOOOOVE that little guy!!! I crave him all day! Not eating him of course! But snuggling him! He's so perfect in every way!!! Can't wait to see you guys tomorrow! Love you!

Heather said...

He is adorable! I was so excited to see my feet and legs return to normal too! They looked so skinny to me after being so swollen! I was down quite a bit just a couple weeks after I had Jensen. Once you get up and moving around and getting out, you will probably slim down too! Walking the halls with him all day/night hasn't hurt anything either. They say breastfeeding helps the weight come off. Must be true, because I'm only 10 lbs off my beginning weight at 7 weeks postpartum. It seems like I will never look the same, but before you know it, you will feel normal!

Congrats! You seem like a happy and proud Mommy!

**the muirs** said...

Your blog is seriously making me SO baby hungry! He is gorgeous Court! I am loving the bow tie! *sigh*

AMY AND MIKEY said...

Ummmmm time for more pictures please.