So I could type up my hospital experience, but we video taped periodically at the hospital, and when I watched them, I was cracking up at myself, so tired, and loopy...but anyway, this was the process of labor for me, I was induced beginning at about 10 pm Friday night, and had Everett at 12:58 pm the next day...enjoy the video :)
Don't worry, I didn't film the ACTUAL delivery ha ha ha...gross.

2 comments:
teehhehehe. Okay- you were loopy! That was silly. But I loved it! I just can't get enough of all this Everett business! He is such a cutie!
Oh my gosh! I loved this! "I'm just so warm and... happy!" The joy of a good epidural. He is a handsome boy! Congrats and enjoy your new little bundle of joy. :)
[And good job throwing in the bit about John getting a bit pale from the epidural!]
Post a Comment