
This is John. I love John more than life. John is my sweet husband. John is Brave, and really strong and the best shooter on his team, he even got a special gun since he's so good. He's way smart and fixes all the computers on the compound or unit or something. He speaks Arabic and is an interrogator. He has a mean face (He says though I've never seen it). John loves our Country and the people in it, and he knows the army needs good men who hold the priesthood to fight over there, he is my Captain Moroni. He is a good man. I'm glad he can serve all of us, and keep our freedoms in tact by finding the "Bad-Guys" and stopping them from attacking Afghani's and Americans.
John is my very best friend. Since he's been gone we've learned to communicate better and differently. Its fun to get to know him through written letters, and I love writing him letters sprayed with perfume and lip-gloss kisses on the back. I also get to hear his voice on the phone a couple times a week, and we get to chat online often. I miss him like crazy, and I feel empty without him here by my side. Especially experiencing all these things here without him is a bummer.
John is like the coolest human I know. John is a very good cook, way better than me! He's also good at fixing stuff, and surfing, and diving, and he even speaks American Sign Language AND he's WAY good at Yo-yo-ing! He writes cute letters and likes to camp, and be outside, he's really good with cars, and even better with Kids. He's so dreamy. ;) I just miss him a lot sometimes.
We are really blessed though, because time is still moving, and he is safe, and doing good thinsg and working hard. I'm working hard too, but also playing hard :)
I honestly feel like the happiest luckiest girl in the world. I hope every girl feels like that. John makes me laugh, sometimes so hard I cry. He is so funny. He is also very romantical, and way good at gift giving, really so smart in the jewelry department especially! We are in love. I cannot even wait till he comes home. Theres a lot we take for granted when we're together...things like holding hands at church-that I hope I never take for granted again. He comes home in February as long as everything goes as planned. I can't wait to have him by my side again!!! I pray every day that he will be safe and have the spirit with him to warn him of danger, so he can come back to me. I have so much appreciation for all men and women who serve, and their families. It can be really lonely.
Anyway, here's to you babe, my very best friend, my soul mate and my true love.
By the way, I updated the last day of Jerusalem, but it showed up before the post about Scooter, so scroll down to read about the Temple Mount and Hezekiahs tunnel

6 comments:
That was so sweet--I am so happy that you two found each other--good job Laura-- Only 3 more fast days till he comes home! Yeah!!
You are an amazing person!!! I don't know how you do it. I also wanted to tell you thank yo so much for sending Keyera a birthday postcard. SHE WAS EXSTATIC!! She started reading it and didn't know who it was from until it said "I am having so much fun in Jordan", she looked up with her mouth open and screamed!! It was the 1st card that she got from anyone in the mail. She was so happy!!! You really are such an important person to her. She wants to tell you EVERYTHING, and I mean everything!!! I have to make her refrain from some things!! Anyways, thanks so much for making her feel so special to you.
Hi Court - thanks for stopping by my blog! i just wanted to say hi and i totally agree with you about the last 2 posts! i love my eagle scout husband too!! take care and safe travels!!
melt my heart! You are so sappy cute romantic...love it
awww...you two are the cutest. I pray for you guys every day too...and think of you often! we love you both and hope the time passes quickly and safely!
Hi Court - I almost cried reading your post about John! I am so glad you have him - but the best part is that he feels lucky as well! You are perfect for each other! I am so glad I seized the moment and pushed the "blind date' idea with him - even though I figured he wouldn't be too keen on the idea. And I am so glad you did the "favor" for me after all the offers of other blind dates from everyone at school! I had a feeling.............
Post a Comment