
I am so proud of my little brother! He is an Eagle Scout! Yeah!
Scooter, I couldn't be prouder to be your big sis. You are an amazing kid! I admire your strength and virtue. Dude man, you did it! I want everyone to know what a rare gem you are... and the people you serve on your mission will be SO lucky! Keep rockin it, Springfield style. Love you man, and I am SO excited to play at Christmas.
Also, the other six boys who got their eagle, PROPS! Awesome.
I will tell you that being married to an Eagle Scout means so much to me, and your future wives will so appreciate the honor you hold, and the sweet skills.
If you wanna watch a video from the register guard about the Court of honor, click the link...
http://link.brightcove.com/
Can I get a wa-waT for the Boy Scouts of America?! Yeah! Way to go Scoot!

4 comments:
Woot WOOOOOOOOOOT!! Scooter totally rocks and I'm so proud of him!! yay for the eagle scout!
ok I just watched that video and CRAP that made my get emotional!!!!! that was so wonderful! Thank you for posting that link becuase I was so happy to see it!!!
I just read about your brother and the other Scouts in the paper! That's awesome!!!
ok, that made me cry!!! we really do have the greatest little scout huh?! he's so cool!!! ALSO, i tried to call you because i wanted to tell you to check out some of my bridal pictures on the girls Blog. She posted them tonight!!! YAY!!! The name of it is, momentsbytyra.blogspot.com :) call me!!! I LOVE YOU!!!!
Post a Comment